Donnerstag, 2. April 2015

I know if I'm onto you you must be onto me


Happy Easter!
They're becoming a classic.. our bunny photos around Easter time!
We went all black this year and gave the photos a little dark twist. Have nice and pleasurable holidays! ;)
If you want to see our photos from last year, take a look HERE.

♡   ♡   ♡

Frohe Ostern!
Sie werden langsam zum Klassiker... unsere Bunny-Fotos zur Osterzeit!
Dieses Jahr haben wir uns ganz auf Schwarz festgelegt und den Fotos somit einen Hauch Finsternis verliehen.
Wir wünschen euch schöne und vergnügliche Feiertage! ;)
Wenn ihr unsere Fotos vom letzten Jahr sehen möchtet, schaut einfach mal HIER.



1 Kommentare:

Jessica hat gesagt…

Wow, those ears/hats/veils (whatever you want to call them, I really don't know!) are absolutely fabulous! Did you make them, or did you buy them? I would love to have a pair to call my own.
Great photos, you both look perfect.
Cheers,
Jessica, Zella Maybe

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...